Weight loss is proper nutrition. More often women resort to low-calorie methods. The leader in this matter is the diet, which involves eating no more than 800 calories per day.
In fact, there is nothing difficult. The main thing is to always count calories. If you follow all the rules, you can throw from 2 to 3 kilograms per week. And during this period you are not starving at all.
Diet 800 calories is to consume a small amount of food. Their daily calorie content should not exceed 800 kcal. In order not to get confused, it is better to keep a diary and record when and what you ate.
Modern physicians say that for complete health one should not eat less than 1200 per day. Indeed, the difference is big, but you have a goal to lose weight. Therefore, all actions are fully justified, because in just a couple of weeks you will be able to throw up to 6 kilograms. Some women had and more - it all depends on the individual characteristics of the organism.
The mode is based on the use of protein foods, so as a result, and it turns out losing weight by burning excess fat, and not a simple cleansing of the body. As a result, your muscle mass does not change, which is very important for many people losing weight.
This diet is rich in foods containing carbohydrates, so the body is always full of energy and the person is in a good mood.
The diet is based on a large amount of fresh vegetables and fruits, and as we know, these are sources of fiber, which for a long time quench the feeling of hunger.
In short, this process of losing weight is a balanced diet that will save you from unnecessary pounds. However, it does not harm health.
Principle and essence
This food system is that it is necessary to alternate the use of proteins and carbohydrates with vegetable fiber.
There is a certain menu per day, which you can use in different variations for 7 days. Thus, you will provide your body with all the necessary substances by eating the correct dose of low-calorie foods. In the process of such weight loss you will not experience a terrible feeling of hunger.
If you follow all the rules, then you will be constantly fed and in high spirits. A large amount of protein foods in the diet prevents the loss of muscle mass (as a result, your skin does not turn into flabby).
Carbohydrate foods can nourish the brain with glucose and inhibit irritability, which is often observed in the process of low carbohydrate diets.
Plant fiber fills the stomach and prevents the constant urge to hunger.
Thanks to dairy products, the body is saturated with enough calcium.
A low-calorie menu a day will provide good results. The alternation of proteins and carbohydrates contributes to the even burning of fat. In this case, the body does not go into economy mode.
Diet and sport
If during the diet is actively involved in sports, you can burn extra calories.
What sports are the most efficient and burn more fat?
|Kind of sport||Kcal per hour|
The above data is only statistics. Each person has their own individual indicators of the body. Therefore, the error can be 50-100 kcal.
One-day diet menu
The main principle of such nutrition is to eat protein and carbohydrate foods. Products can be combined or alternated. The main requirement is not to consume more than 800 kcal per day, and the second dinner should include only animal proteins.
Allowed calories are divided into 3 times, that is, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lunch accounts for the bulk of the products.
Nutritionists recommend to distribute calories in this way:
- breakfast - 250 kcal;
- lunch - 300 kcal;
- dinner - 250 kcal.
So, the approximate protein menu for one day:
- eggs (2 pcs.), whole grapefruit, tea or coffee without sugar, you can add 2 teaspoons of milk;
- 100 gr. low-fat cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon of low-fat sour cream, tea or coffee without sugar.
Lunch is the main meal, so you should eat as much as you need. We offer two options for lunch:
- salad of cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers (we fill with 1 tablespoon of sour cream with the smallest fat content), boiled eggs (2 pcs.), tea or coffee without sugar;
- 100 g chicken breast, steamed root vegetables (of which you can make a tasty and healthy diet soup, but without salt).
Dinner - to choose:
- lean beef (100 g), raw vegetables (not more than 150 g), 250 ml of skimmed milk;
- egg, cucumber and tomato slices, 250 ml of skimmed milk;
- 100 g of cottage cheese with zero percent fat content, a glass of kefir.
If you want, instead of meat you can eat boiled fish or seafood, only in the same proportion. Vegetables can be eaten by anyone except potatoes, but grapes and bananas should be excluded from fruit.
Approximate carbohydrate menu (the number of calories distributed in the same way as with protein).
Breakfast choose from two options:
- oatmeal (cooked in water or milk) with an apple, a cup of tea;
- fruit salad on natural yoghurt.
Lunch - one of the options to choose from:
- cucumber and tomato salad based on sour cream (minimal fat content), boiled or baked potatoes, tea without sugar;
- buckwheat porridge (you need to cook so that it was as crumbly as possible), stewed vegetables salad (a portion not more than 200 g).
- low-fat kefir, fresh fruit (except banana and grapes);
- salad from cucumbers and tomatoes on the basis of low-fat sour cream, a cup of coffee without sugar.
Menu for 7 days
This weekly menu is for breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. In order not to involuntarily exceed the number of calories allowed, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the recommended products. If you decide to move away a little from the diet, then perhaps those extra pounds will not go away.
Nutritionists are allowed to hold fasting days, which imply an increase in the daily rate of up to 1200 kcal.
So, we will consider the approximate menu.
- Fat-free cottage cheese - 100 g, coffee or tea without sugar.
- Green apple.
- A portion of vegetable soup, 80-110 g of steamed fish and green salad (you can fill with a teaspoon of lemon juice).
- 130-160 gr. fresh tomatoes.
- A portion of baked vegetables (except potatoes).
- Oatmeal (you can add 5 g of honey) with fruit.
- 1 orange.
- Cucumber and tomato salad, a portion of buckwheat porridge, coffee with milk.
- Vegetable stew, 80-110 g of chicken fillet (just clean it from fat).
- 250-300 g of fresh vegetables, 1 egg and skimmed milk.
- Eggs - 2 pcs., A glass of yogurt.
- A glass of tomato juice.
- A portion of vegetable stew and boiled chicken fillet.
- Salad of greens, seasoned with lemon juice.
- Boiled lean fish, boiled vegetables and low-fat kefir.
- Fruit salad seasoned with yoghurt.
- 1 banana
- Boiled or baked potatoes, fresh vegetables.
- 130-160 g fresh cucumbers.
- Cutting from cucumber, tomato and paprika, a glass of kefir or milk.
- Boiled cauliflower - 130-160 g.
- Boiled veal - 100 g, braised zucchini.
- A glass of kefir.
- Portion of seafood.
The diet for Saturday and Sunday can be chosen from the above.
What result can I expect?
The final result is influenced by many factors. The number of kilograms they drop depends only on you, namely, how strictly you followed all the rules. Also affect the individual characteristics of the organism.
Greater results can be achieved if you adhere to proper nutrition and exercise.
On average, women on this diet lose from 3 to 6 kilograms. The result can be saved only if you correctly exit the regime and do not abuse high-calorie foods.
All dishes must be prepared without adding butter and vegetable oils. Also, nutritionists do not recommend the use of spices, as they contribute to increased appetite.
Do not drink alcoholic beverages, as they also increase the appetite, which often leads to a breakdown.
This mode is low-calorie, so if you decide to try it, first consult with your doctor. It is better if you pass the full examination. If you dramatically change the diet, it can worsen comorbidities.